Hello Friends, Hope you’re doing well! Today in this article, we’ll tell you how to delete your google account from the Xiaomi Redmi device. Remove Gmail accounts from your mobile may be a very easy and straightforward process.
But before deleting an account first you’ve got to understand what is going to happen if you delete a Google or Gmail account from your Redmi device. You’ll have to keep in mind that removing your account also deletes your contacts and other data. Also this may interrupt all the services linked with this including play store, Gmail, photos, music, videos all synced with Gmail.
Also, you cannot youtube and will not be able to send or receive mails through Gmail. Still if you want to delete your Google account from your Xiaomi Redmi Mobile. you’ve got to follow below steps:
Remove Google Account from Xiaomi
Here are the straightforward & simple steps to get rid of a Google or Gmail account from Xiaomi Redmi Mobile you would like to follow below steps:
- Navigate to your Xiaomi Redmi Mobile setting.
- Click on it and then scroll down until you see the Find Accounts & Sync option.
- Once you find it, click on it.
- Now, you’ll see the option, tap on it.
- You will then see a Gmail account , here you’ll see App data, Calendar, Chrome, Contacts, etc options.
- Now on the bottom of the page, you will see many other options, from which you’ve got to tap on Sync now and Remove account options .
- After this, the Popup window will appear to click on remove account.
- After this click finally ok.
- It’ll ask you for a Lock pattern, unlock it.
How do I Add Google Account to My Android Smartphone
You can create an account by yourself and it takes a couple of minutes. Here you’ll add a google account to your phone please follow the below steps:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you do not see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- On the bottom of the page , tap Add account.
- Tap the sort of account you would like to feature .
- To add your Account, tap Google. When you sign in with your account, the email, contacts, calendar events, and other data associated with that account automatically sync with your phone.
- In order to add a different personal account, tap Personal (IMAP) or Personal (POP3). You’d generally choose these if you use an email program like Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail. find out
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re adding accounts, you’ll have to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
After this you’ve got successfully remove account from all the Xiaomi MIUI Mobiles like Xiaomi Redmi Note 6, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi 8, Redmi 8 A, Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi 9, Redmi 9 Pro Max, etc. We hope you discover the answer to your issue with the way to remove Google or Gmail accounts from Xiaomi Redmi Mobile.