NPCI helps Reliance Jio firm to bring a payments system using UPI AutoPay. This process helps jio users to recharge their prepaid plans automatically.
Nowadays people are really facing a difficult issue like Jio recharging because once you discontinue recharge for 2-3 months then your mobile number gets disconnected and that number will be available to claim for other people’s choice.
You don’t have to worry about these Jio plans which expired because you have an UPI AutoPay system. Upto 5000 Rs recharge you need not to enter your secret UPI PIN number. Please kindly note that this feature is only available for prepaid users not postpaid subscribers.
From this option you are able to modify and create and remove your Jio tariff plans so easily. Let’s look at how to automate the recharge process by following the simple steps.
Set Up UPI AutoPay for Recharging Jio Prepaid Number
- On your smartphone you need to install and open your MyJio application from Playstore.
- See top of the screen and open Mobile tab.
- Open Setup Jio AutoPay. (Maybe you can easily scroll down and find JioAutoPay under Recharges & Payments option).
- Once clicked the above option then the app will redirect you to the JioAutoPay activation page.
- There you’ll see a prompt message like “We Support Bank Account and UPI”.
- Click Get Started which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Under the Menu option you’ll be able to see all prepaid recharge plans.
- Select your prepaid plan to automate the payment process.
- From there you have to choose a payment option between UPI and Bank Account.
- Select UPI and Proceed to another step.
- There you have to provide your UPI ID and get it 100% verified.
- Once confirmed, it will set up AutoPay for your favorite recharge plan.
To verify the payment process, Jio will debit Rs. 1 from your bank account for setting up the payment options and credit this payment to your account successfully once its got verified.