Have you forgotten your Mi phone password? Does your phone hang often? Do you feel like erasing all data will boost your performance? then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will help you out with resetting your Mi phone. You can follow these step by step procedures so that you can reset your phone.
These days, all users set screen locks on their Mi smartphone to guard privacy. But sometimes, they forget their phone password and face difficulties in recovering it. In the end, the only option they left with them is resetting their smartphone.
Resetting your phone is very easy. Here we share with you some steps to factory reset “MI” phones or the other android mobiles.
Step by Step Procedure to Factory Reset Your Mi Phone
Follow these step by step procedures to factory reset your Mi phone or other android devices.
- First of all, you have to power off your android phone.
- After this, press and hold your down volume button thereby holding your power button parallelly. Hold those keys till the phone will not start.
- If Recovery mode doesn’t start then try these key combinations.
- Volume Up + Power key.
- Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- Volume Down + Power Key.
- Volume Down + Home + Power Key.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Press volume down/up key for scroll down/up and power key for a get option.
- Scroll down then select yes.
- Factory reset will start. When this process will finish then select the reset option.
Alternate Way to Reset Mi Phone Using Google Find My Device
Follow these procedure below to Reset Mi phone using Google Find my device
- For this, you will have to install Google find my device mobile application on your Android smartphone from google play store.
- You can also go there by clicking at google.com/android/find website.
- After the page opens, click on “Sign” as a guest option.
- Now, you’ve got to log in to your google account with the same account which is signed within the phone which you would like to format. So, Enter the email then click on next.
- Fill in the password of the e-mail and click on next button
- Click to the Erase Device option as you’ll see within the below screenshot.
- Tap to the Erase Device.
- To confirm the formatting of the phone, Tap to erase option.
In this way, you’ll factory/hard reset your Mi phone easily. Share this article with your user friends to whom this will be helpful. Also post your comment in the comment section.