Do you want to learn how to screen record on Galaxy A21s? then you are at the right place. Here in this article, we will provide you the step by step procedure on how to do screen recording in Samsung A21s. Follow these steps and do a screen record on your mobile.
Screen Recording is an option that is available in almost all smartphones. This helps in recording and sharing the screen on your mobile together with your colleague or friends. Let us start learning about how you can screen record on Samsung A21s with the assistance of this step by step tutorial.
With the newest release of Samsung Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2 or Android R, there is an inbuilt screen record (Save Screen Action buttons) in the Samsung A21s smartphone. Let’s find out how you’ll use that to record your screen and also your audio with the tutorial provided below.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Screen Recording
On the Samsung A21s, screen recording can be done in two different ways. We will discuss it one by one.
Galaxy A21s Inbuilt Screen Recording Feature
To make use of the screen recording function on Samsung A21s
- Swipe your screen from the highest for accessing the fast toggle options on the notification panel.
- After this, long press the Screen Recorder toggle like the screenshot above.
- You will then see the Screen recording settings page, here you can change the quality of your recording between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
- Choose, no Sound option for Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
- By moving the slider available on your screen, you will be able to select the recording of selfie video size.
- Once you are done recording your screen, click on the on the Screen Recorder toggle from the notification bar. You will see a dialogue box where you will choose your Sound Settings.
- Now, click on “Start Recording”.
If it doesn’t work then follow these alternative steps below,
The screen recording will start in Samsung A21s and a countdown timer will be shown to you, after which you will see a floating widget with Pen tool with color to draw on the screen and also you’ll select the Selfie front camera video to be shown on the screen. Once your recording is done, click on Stop icon. The recorded clip will be saved to your Galaxy A21s Gallery automatically. You will now be able to share this video across different platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc. This inbuilt screen recording option will not be available on your older Samsung devices.
We hope you are provided with all the information related to screen recording on Samsung A21s. Comment your views on the comment section. Also bookmark our website for more tech related stuff.