The Vivo Y21L is a high end smartphone that comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display having a resolution of 480×854 pixels. It is powered with a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and 1GB of RAM. This mobile runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,000mAh removable battery.
Many people have doubts on how to change the font in their Vivo Y21L without root. We here will provide you information on how to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y21L via zFont App. So read this article completely.
The Vivo smartphone has a wide range of unique font styles for their users like Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y21L via zFont App
Follow these step by step procedure to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo Y21L via zFont App
- First of all, open Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type “zFont app” and click the search icon.
- You will now see a list of results shown on your screen.
- From this click on the first one and download it
- Once it is downloaded, install it on your device and open it.
- After opening, search for menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Select Cool to see the list of unique fonts. Click on download to install your desired font.
- Once it is downloaded, tap the Set option.
- In the next step, you will see the Font Changing model option, here select Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- Now, the iTheme will open in front of you, select Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- Your new font style is activated and your Vivo Y21L will have a better display look.
Change Your Vivo Y21L Font Style via iTheme
There is also an alternate way that you can follow to Change Font and Emoji In Vivo Y21Ly. This is by using the Chinese iTheme app. Here we will provide you step by step procedure which you can follow to Change Font Style in Vivo Y21L via iTheme
- First, from google play store, download the Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y21L.
- After this, open the app folder and then click on the iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk file.
- In order to install this app on your device, select Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- After you install this app successfully, open it and choose Font.
- Select the font that you would like to set and download it.
- In the end, install the selected font and the changes will happen.
In these ways, you will be able to Change Font and Emoji In Vivo Y21Ly. We hope this article is useful, if yes then bookmark our website and share this article in your circle.