A Government of India provides various offers and welfare facilities for every people of India who lives here. So if you want to freedomly enjoy these benefits then every citizen of India needs an Aadhaar Card a 12 digit unique ID issued by UIDAI.
Every individual person acquires this Aadhar card by visiting Enrolment Centers, Post-offices and Banks with required documents. If you want to apply for Aadhar Card then review this post before taking action. One can easily download and print their Aadhaar Card by below methods as follows:
- By Enrolment ID
- By Virtual ID
- By Aadhaar Number
- By Name and Date Of Birth (DOB)
- By DigiLocker Account
- By Umang App
Lets discuss how to download Aadhaar Card properly through above steps one by one.
How to Download eAadhar Card by Enrolment ID (EID)
Have you forgotten your official Aadhar Number which is issued by The Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI)? Then no worries. You can easily print your updated Aadhar Card by simply putting your Enrolment Number in a required field. Here you go for step by step process to download your Aadhaar Card through Enrolment ID Number.
- Visit UIDAI Official Website.
- Then Click ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- After entering there you’ll be redirected to UIDAI eAadhaar website. (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in)
- There you see ‘Download electronic copy of your Aadhaar.’
- There choose ‘Enrolment ID (EID)’.
- Enter your 14 digit ENO and 14 digit Date-Time stamp which is printed on the Enrolment Slip.
- If you want masked Aadhaar then you tick that option if it is required.
- Enter your Name, Pincode & Image Captcha.
- Click ‘Request OTP’ to generate One Time Password.
- Confirm it and immediately you’ll receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in required field and Click the ‘Download Aadhaar’ button.
- Now you successfully able to download e-copy of your Aadhar Card.
Download by Virtual ID
By download Aadhaar Card by using Virtual ID is the new feature that has been added recently on UIDAI portal website. Follow the below mentioned process to properly download using Virtual ID:
- Visit UIDAI’s official website.
- Under ‘My Aadhaar’, Click ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- On Download electronic copy of your Aadhaar, Choose I have ‘Virtual ID (VID)’ option.
- Enter your 16 Digit ‘VID Number’, Full Name, Pincode & Captcha
- To generate One-Time Password, you have to Click ‘Send OTP’ option.
- You can use alternative way to download your Aadhaar card like entering TOTP feature.
- Now you’ll be able to download your eAdhaar.
- To access downloaded Aadhaar Card, you need to enter the 8 digit password. Ie., First 4 LETTERS of your Name in CAPITAL LETTERS and YEAR OF BIRTH like “Modi1950”.
Download by Providing Aadhaar Number
Follow this step by step process to download your Aadhar Card by using 12 Digit Aadhaar Number.
- Visit UIDAI Aadhaar Official Website.
- Now select ‘My Aadhaar’, you’ll see ‘Get Aadhaar’ and click ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- Select ‘ Aadhaar Number’ and enter your 12 digit UID. For eg (1234/1234/1234).
- Enter Captcha Code and click ‘Send OTP’ option to get OTP in your registered mobile number.
- After receiving your OTP, you have to enter a 6 digit One-Time Password in a required field.
- Take a quick survey and fill everything as you know.
- Now finally click ‘Verify And Download’ to download your official copy.
- Your electronic copy of Aadhaar will be Downloaded.
- It is password protected. So you need to put 8-digit password to open the file.
Download by Using Name and Date Of Birth
It’s not easy to remember the 12 digit Aadhaar No or Enrolment ID and so everyone will forget these numbers definitely. But you will remember easily your Name and Date of Birth. By using the information you can download your Aadhaar Card with simple instructions:
- Visit UIDAI Aadhaar’s Lost UIDEID website here.
- Enter your Full Name.
- There is another option you can either enter your registered mobile number or your Email ID.
- Enter Captcha Security Code as it is.
- Click ‘Send OTP’ option.
- You will receive this OTP in your registered mobile or Email.
- Copy that one-time password code and paste it there.
- Click ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- After verification, you’ll receive your Aadhaar Enrolment Number through SMS or Email.
- Now visit eAadhaar Official Website by clicking here.
- Select ‘I have’ and choose ‘Enrolment ID Option’
- Enter Aadhaar EID, Full Name, Pin code and the Image Security Code.
- Now select the OTP option to receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Now click ‘Validate and Download’ button to download your e-aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhaar Card will be downloaded as password protected PDF.
How to Download and Print eAadhar through DigiLocker Account
You know that DigiLocker is officially collaborated with UIDAI Aadhaar division to make it available to all cardholders. It is a cloud based platform which enables us to identify, verify, storage, sharing, edit documents all in digital platform. Follow below steps to download Aadhaar card by DigiLocker Account.
- Sign In to your DigiLocker account.
- Click ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter Aadhaar Number.
- Click on ‘Verify’ and get One-Time Password (OTP).
- Enter your OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Click ‘Verify OTP’
- Under ‘Issued Document’ page, download e-Aadhaar using ‘Save’ button.
How to Get Aadhaar Card by Using Umang App
Umang App users needs to follow this simple process to download their Aadhar card as mentioned below.
- Download Umang App from Google PlayStore.
- From ‘All Services’ Tab, Click ‘Aadhaar Card’.
- Then Select ‘View Aadhaar Card from DigiLocker’.
- Sign in using your DigiLocker Account or your 12-digit Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the One-Time Password which is received on your registered mobile number.
- Click ‘Verify OTP’
- By clicking download icon, you will be able to download your electronic copy of your Aadhaar Card.